PARTITION WALLING SYSTEMS
Due to its versatility and wide application possibilities, the Eco 45 & Eco 45 OFFICE systems are dedicated to the fabrication of lightweight, yet solid partition walls in conference rooms and office spaces with “clearly marked” door. The Eco 45 OFFICE fixed and door-equipped partitioning system is designed to fabricate internal partition walls whose distinguishing feature is their tempered glass pane used as a structural component. The elements of this system enable fabrication of fixed partition walls and all-glass door leaves for hinged and swinging-type doors. Eco 45 is used to fabricate various types of partition walls, windows, doors, including manual & automatic sliding doors, swing doors, vestibules, and other spatial structures. Eco 45 can be used for special scenarios such as fabrication of smokeresistant partition walls & doors Eco 45D (classes: Sm, Sa).
• light and durable structure
• design depth 45 mm
• infill ranging from 2-25 mm (dedicated, 8, 10 and 12 mm tempered glass panes)
• various types of partition walls, windows, doors, including manual & automatic sliding doors,
swing doors, vestibules, etc.
• smoke-resistant doors MB-45D (in Sm and Sa classes )
• continuously mounted glazing gaskets, no more cutting at the corners
• possibility of changing interior design
• adapted to use numerous companies’ hardware products
Various types of infills and glass panes can be used:
both single and insulating, with thicknesses ranging from 2-25 mm. The system comes equipped with dedicated 8, 10 and 12 mm large-size tempered glass.
All-glass door leaves for hinged and swinging-type doors.